LED light at bottom of headlights?! (please help!)

sdhaney

Reaction score
PHP:
DANG! See but I'm not really going for that...I don't want them to be AS powerful as my actual headlights lol I just want them to be a subtle, but cool accent to my headlights like Nikita's accord in the first pic.

new to the site, but ill try to upload some pictures for you. there not overpowering at all, especially through the amber strip. im about to do the diy for the blackhousing and clear strip, so ill post some pictures after of how they look

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
Just bought some Amber LED turn signal lights off ebay for 5 bucks to go with the white ones I'm gettin from Hong Kong. Should be great!

yoseppi

Reaction score
Did you ever just PM the guy who own the car, and ask what he was using?

I'm doubtful a cheapo 99 cent bulb is going to produce the effect you are looking for.

Descent LEDS aren't 99c

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
they were 99 cents so that the shipping cost basically factors in as the price. You know, just like if you get big things for 99 cents but shipping is 50 bucks.

The shipping was 3 something. so theyre actually 4.50ish. There's no way two small LED lights could cost more than that. ESPECIALLY from China. China makes things cheap.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
Just bought some Amber LED turn signal lights

And now your blinkers are going to blink hyper-fast like a ricer. You could try searching "LED" on this site to see if/what others did to fix it though.

Whom are you asking?

Probably the OP. If he would have pm'd the guy that he linked, there would be no need for this thread. But, this thread also helps others (I suppose)looking to do this "mod" so it's all good.

Last edited:

yoseppi

Reaction score
Correct, then the OP could update the thread with what info they got in their PM, and all would be further helped. And so on.

And now your blinkers are going to blink hyper-fast like a ricer. You could try searching "LED" on this site to see if/what others did to fix it though.

Probably the OP. If he would have pm'd the guy that he linked, there would be no need for this thread. But, this thread also helps others (I suppose)looking to do this "mod" so it's all good.

Back