Suspension for a 4DR. Preferably in Washington

disus

Reaction score
Hey fellow 6th Gen Owners. I am proud to join the club with my recent purchase of a '99 4DR Accord.

I am ready to get back in the scene and already started buying up parts. The part at the top of my list is suspension. The current suspension [ according to the seller ] was pulled from a smaller car like civic. I can't vouch to that statement as I don't know if those are interchangable. The car rides like crap - bouncy. I am not just looking for springs. I am looking for the whole setup. It would be kickass to pickup with sway bars.

eBay offers a sleuth of options. I'd like to stick within 500 range.

I'd really like to pick it up from somebody in Washington to avoid shipping costs.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
type 1's are 620 shipped. i got type 2's 885 shipped. don't get springs...eventually, one day you might regret it. because i can slamm it in the summer and raise it in the winter.

xx24xx

Reaction score
F2 Type 1s or BUST. Us F2 fanboys guarantee you will be very happy. Best bang for buck hands down.

st3b0

Reaction score
highly doubt your suspension is from a civic...at least i hope it's not. mostly everyone on here is gonna tell you to get coilovers. i'm one of them :lolrun:

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
mostly everyone on here is gonna tell you to get coilovers. i'm one of them :lolrun:

I was always in the market for some springs... I've had friends that went with springs, and have seen them change from springs to other springs because they weren't happy with the height until they went with coilovers. Glad I followed people's advice here on the coilovers cause I got the height I wanted on the first try. Anyway, good luck and welcome!

Back