DIY Evap Canister Change - P1457

AccordSeats4

Reaction score
Where did you buy your parts at? and what was the cost for parts. I'm about to buy parts today for the same code.

bagoon316

Reaction score
Mine currently is the P1456 code and I havent replaced my gas cap yet.

It was in a rear end accident, and the shop manager assures me they didnt go near the gas tank. I have my doubts, because I didnt have this damn code before the accident. The 2nd day out of the shop, BOOM, CEL comes on.

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help! Ok, I took out everything apart and thank you so much for this post. But I couldn't take it out those 2 rusted screws I even tried spraying pb blaster it didn't worked out either so is there any suggestions how to take it out those 2 screws. Thanks for reading this message.

Accord914

Reaction score
Nice DIY i had to get it done to my car also was a pain a first but found everything easy after

Accord914

Reaction score
Mine currently is the P1456 code and I havent replaced my gas cap yet.

It was in a rear end accident, and the shop manager assures me they didnt go near the gas tank. I have my doubts, because I didnt have this damn code before the accident. The 2nd day out of the shop, BOOM, CEL comes on.

I thought mine was a gap cap to but wasnt! As soon as i changed the canisyer the C/E light went off immediately

Back