Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
What's the history on the WRX? Did he keep up with regular maintenance? What's his motivation for trading it for yours?

If something big goes wrong with the WRX, it's going to be more to fix than your car would have been.

His reason for trading is he hates buying premium gas and he misses driving an accord. Regular maintenance has been done. But insurance will be killer and parts will be also.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Haven't posted any pictures of my accord here in awhile. Hopefully I'm going to be starting my retrofit next week. Just waiting on things to get here.

image_zps510753cc.jpg

image_zps715a57df.jpg

This picture became blurry once I uploaded it to photobucket? Hm

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Got home from vacation yesterday and at 10pm decided to start my retro so I went outside and took out my headlights.

I'm using mini h1s, 6k bulbs, and e46 shrouds. I would like to have clear headlight strips but unable to find any forsale and I didn't want to buy other headlights. But my lenses have been nightshaded on the section anyhow. I call it eyeliner lol but it does flow well with my car being black.

image_zpsbc83f716.jpg

Got the projectors in but can't aim them because it's been raining. Need to start getting my shrouds to fit. Hopefully can get this finished this weekend because they're my only headlights.

image_zpsb83ffdd1.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Took quick iPhone pics of my finished retro

image_zpsaf1f4f07.jpg

image_zps8e8e77d2.jpg

Not sure which mod is coming up next. Birthday is September 4th so was thinking id use the money and get it painted nighthawk black pearl. Would do body work myself

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Updated thread finally. Haven't quite decided if I'm going to dump more money into this or start saving up for a newer car. (Really want a tsx). since I need to replace my brake pads sometime next month I thought id tell you guys a funny joke I heard "I may be addicted to brake fluid but I can stop anytime I want"

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
That was good, I'm going to steal the joke :lawl: you definitely won't regret it if you upgrade to a tsx. Still going to be keeping the wagon?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
That was good, I'm going to steal the joke :lawl: you definitely won't regret it if you upgrade to a tsx. Still going to be keeping the wagon?

Wagons here too stay. Actually just picked up a hood for it yesterday lol. I just started college today so I'm going to get a feel for that before I decide if I'm going to get a job or not. If I do get a job I'll probbaly save up some money, sell the 6th gen and daily the wagon until I can get a TSX.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Hopefully new wheel set up coming soon. I don't really need to run a winter set up because of the conditions are too rough I'll drive the wagon. But new wheel plans are STR 514s 17x9+22 with 215/40. My wheel will be forsale soon without tires. Gonna paint them graphite or black so it's an easier sale

image1_zpsbe30d4b7.jpg

Back