Boostedv6 - Comptech SuperCharged v6 1999 Accord 2DR

Boostedv6

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

Hope you will welcome a new member to the site. It's always great to meet fellow 6th Gen Accord Owners. I'm sure we have all put countless hours onto our vehicles and expect nothing but the best.
I hope we can all share useful advices and info that can help benefit us all.
Cheers to all Accord owners, and I must say there are a lot of great potential vehicles.

About me, I am the Original Owner of my 1999 Honda Accord EX-v6 2DR. The present color of the vehicle is Championship White (Code NH-0). Yes, it is custom painted by my bodyshop. I am also Sponsored by Toyo Tires Canada Inc. for 2 Years running. Last year, we came up with a new division called Team Toyo Street Edition, where we stand side by side with Toyo Drift, Toyo Off-Road, and Toyo Racing. Some may know the JDM White Team Toyo Drift FD RX7 that is known across Canada/States.
Team Toyo Street is now known throughout Canada, and have many members showcasing their vehicles at shows, circuit, and other autoX events.

I choose not to make my vehicle into a garage queen, as I am a driver first. A car is meant to be driven...Period. :)

Provided pics are either recent, and some old. So there are changes along the way that is not on the vehicle now...so please bear with me.
I will provide my mod list, but please bear with me that it is somewhat long. I will upload the mod list as soon as I update a few items that I have just installed.

I joined this site to meet fellow Accord owners, and to learn.
A friendly site will be indeed to benefit all.

Driven To Perform 2007 - Vancouver BC.
Most recent photo - Came home with 1st Place Best Honda Showoff, defended title from 2006 as well.

2007pictures090-1.jpg

2007pictures149.jpg

2007pictures099.jpg

Engine Shot: (Taken @ SportCompactNights 2006 with past graphics)

IMG_0574.jpg

System Shot:

IMG_1631.jpg

Interior Shot: (Taken at Bodyshop in 2005, Yes, the fire extinguisher was stupid. :laugh at self: )

Accord17.jpg

Accord18.jpg

Apologize for any poor lighting, as I am not a professional photographer...

Last edited:

jackhunt321

Reaction score
Nice ride! Wanna race? :) Sucks you still got the auto in there, and hope of a 6spd in the future? What fuel mgmt are you running?

Boostedv6

Reaction score
SiR-T is from Japan's Accord... :)
I'm sure any Accord enthusiast is aware of their specs.

Yes, the thought of 6speed has cross my mind...but I will have to dip into Jackhunt321's savings account before I pursue the goal. ;)

Nice red Accord you have too...any problems with fiberglass bumpers? As my customers always complain about manufacturers copying molds after molds...and how it always has gaps regardless of how much bondo/ or fiberglass you try to fill in. Nonetheless, keep what you're doing.

As of now, the AT Transmission has been throughly built by TuneFactor Modifications with stronger TorqueConverter and other goodies. Most ppl will relate to Dr.Evils Transmission, props to them.

Thank-you.

Last edited:

Fish

Reaction score
Ah, nice to see a local guy on the site, welcome to 6thgenaccord. Congrats on your DTP honors from last month.

jackhunt321

Reaction score
SiR-T is from Japan's Accord... :)
I'm sure any Accord enthusiast is aware of their specs.

Yes, the thought of 6speed has cross my mind...but I will have to dip into Jackhunt321's savings account before I pursue the goal. ;)

Nice red Accord you have too...any problems with fiberglass bumpers? As my customers always complain about manufacturers copying molds after molds...and how it always has gaps regardless of how much bondo/ or fiberglass you try to fill in. Nonetheless, keep what you're doing.

As of now, the AT Transmission has been throughly built by TuneFactor Modifications with stronger TorqueConverter and other goodies. Most ppl will relate to Dr.Evils Transmission, props to them.

Thank-you.

my body kit is a piece of ****...been on for 3 years and no issues though

tuned on a safc/vafc?

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
I cant even imagine how much money u have put into that. Ever thought abotu chroming/polishing the intake manifold/valves? (I hope thats right)

Back