Any Bikers??

Ratchet

Reaction score
nice rig hiddengamer!
I just bought a scalpel 29er. moving to geared from SS for a change.

a9yna5u7.jpg

tuvavu3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The fork on my Rig is just a Reba solo air, nothing too special. The only complaint I have with the bike are the ****ty avid brakes. As soon as I sell my XTR wheels from my Fuel, I'll get some Shimano brakes.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
ha my bike isn't much compared to what you guys must be into. I still love it though. Rode 30 miles today, 15 year old Trek still gets it done.

temporary_zps81c8e3da.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It was somewhat nice back in the day when it came out, it was at the upper end of its tier being lightweight and had good components. It's in great condition still. It does need new rear gears I think, it slips in certain ones occasionally. And I'd like a slightly more comfortable seat. Other than that, it meets my needs and I still really like the way it looks. I wouldn't mind a new bike but I don't really need one. New bikes are so cool looking though, like yours.

Longest I ever rode with it was 40 miles with my uncle, outside the city to an Amish kitchen for breakfast. I was on mountain tires and I kept a decent pace which coming from him was a compliment, he's pretty serious haha. If I ever do a ride like that again though, I'll have an extra pair of wheels with road tires and switch them out or something.

Last edited:

jacob822

Reaction score
I'm actually a full time bicycle mechanic, love bikes and do anything I can to be working on them when I'm not doing stuff to the accord.

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
Just picked up this diamondback overdrive 29er for 400. Overall, i am pretty happy with the bike. The suntour xct front forks are a bit of a disappointment. Been looking at Rockshox Reba. Fox seems to be out of my price range. Anyone recommend a model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back