sonni_kuba 2001 'Mugen' J32A2/6MT Accord

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
An additional teaser, here is a photoshop render of the fender flare outlines to scale.

accord_2001_fender_flared.jpg

The body shop will use these as a guide to mold the flares, onto the fender and bumpers. The goal will be to have the fenders flares 'disappear' or blend anterior and posterior of the wheel well.

Like this ...

redtib1mg3.jpg

DSC05405.jpg

FYI, the lateral projection (how much it sticks out from the side) for the fender flares is 2".

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought you had to wait for your wallet to recover :shakehead:

Ha Ha ... oh tell me about it. We're moving into a new house in a couple of days, and the old house is still not sold !!! This is all planned for 2015/16, just picked up the fender flares last week cause I get a great price on them, and it was the last set. Before I picked up though, wanted to make sure it could be done, and the cost associated with it.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
It looked like you were ready to proceed!

Congrats on the new house btw, hopefully the other one will sell fast so you won't have to carry double mortgages for long!

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looked like you were ready to proceed!

Congrats on the new house btw, hopefully the other one will sell fast so you won't have to carry double mortgages for long!

Thanks, packing is such a pain in the a$$.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Or rent?

BTW I want that IM, with a GTP charger fit (g60?), move tb to charger, plug old hole, map moved to before charger/after tb

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or rent?

BTW I want that IM, with a GTP charger fit (g60?), move tb to charger, plug old hole, map moved to before charger/after tb

I want the P2R IM spacer ...

P392-2T.jpg

P392-3T.jpg

but have already exceeded my Accord budget this year :(

jdm4eva

Reaction score
Thanks, glad you like! I got them for the look and price, very pleasantly surprised at the growl :)

Well if you ever need Vibrant stuff again, make sure and hit me up 1st dude. Again your car rocks and I would love to see it in person one day.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I really like what you did with the front grill... Can you tell me did you just cut out the OEM lines and insert grill mesh or did you actually put in a real grill?

Back