Rota RB

JDMpower25

Reaction score
It looks better on older model cars imo.

I thought about picking some up, but they just don't look to good on our cars. Reminds me too muchof those 15x8 XXR with 0 offset. Oh and XXR do make these in 15x8 0 also Haha.

yeah youre right.
just saw them on 5th gen accord. and didnt really like them. it probably look even worse on our car.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Don't do XXR 962 puhhlease.

But yeah ... those wheels won't look right on our cars.
What kind of style are you going for? Since the thread is made, we might could throw other opinions out on information you give us.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
OP, our cars really don't look good on anything smaller than a 17" wheel, start there.

Unless it's an OEM wheel(and there are only a few of those that look good on our cars as well), you should consider something in the 17x8 range and higher.

JDMpower25

Reaction score
Don't do XXR 962 puhhlease.

But yeah ... those wheels won't look right on our cars.
What kind of style are you going for? Since the thread is made, we might could throw other opinions out on information you give us.

lol. i normally like something 5 or 6 spoke

JDMpower25

Reaction score
OP, our cars really don't look good on anything smaller than a 17" wheel, start there.

Unless it's an OEM wheel(and there are only a few of those that look good on our cars as well), you should consider something in the 17x8 range and higher.

when i do get some wheels they gonna be 17x9/9.5 or 18x9/9.5
leaning more towards 18 inch so i dont have to slam the car that low, gotta be able to run 3 inch downpipe.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
when i do get some wheels they gonna be 17x9/9.5 or 18x9/9.5
leaning more towards 18 inch so i dont have to slam the car that low, gotta be able to run 3 inch downpipe.

yeah i know man.
wish i had money to do all that lol.

So....delaying purchasing the wheels to gather the 5 lug parts(which aren't really all that much) isn't an option?

Back