Free pic hosting for forum members

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Alright I got bored tonight so I created setup a place to host pictures.

Please do not abuse this. Don't spam it to everyone you know. This is just meant as a convenient way for everyone to upload their pictures somewhere, if you don't already upload them somewhere else.

Register with your forum sn so I know you're a legit member, and I'll approve the registrations as I get them. For the time being everyone will have a 100mb upload capacity.

From my experience the easiest upload option is the "Upload Applet" tab, requires a java plugin but you just drop pics into the web page from a file folder and it uploads pretty quick

Again, this is just for you guys and some of my friends from school, so please don't abuse it and rape me on bandwidth.

http://freehosting.6thgenaccord.com

I chose to go this route rather than the vbulletin's gallery option because, simply put, I like this better. There might be a few bugs over the next couple days, but everything should be good to go

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
registered! good idea about creating this...my photobucket account is almost full:rolleyes:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats a good idea. how much does photobucket limit to? im already just over 100 pictures. v6p has this kind of a thing too.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
not sure. 100mb of space should be more than plenty for the avg person, but i can up individual people's limits as needed. for now though I just didn't want it to get out of hand until everything's been up and running for a bit

Back