Good deal on Civic Si wheels?

Mikey

Reaction score
I have the oppurtunity to pick up a set of Civic Si wheels, the twin 5-spoke ones, NO TIRES, for $350. I know that's probably somewhat of a deal but is it one of those, "Holy crap, that's cheap!" deals or no? What do you guys think?

And no there is no link available, they're local. :beer:

Mikey

Reaction score
One of them has a pea-size spot that's kinda flaking off but he said he ordered touch-up paint from Honda and he was gonna touch it up. Havent seen them in person yet, but i will and ill see then if i get him down to $300.

dtraill27

Reaction score
yeah theyre going for like 300 on 8th gen I would try 300

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
They're nice wheels but $350 w/o tires is too much. You will prob. spend a minimum of $300 in tires, cheap quality tires too. I would say $200 or no go, unless like said you really want them.

Mikey

Reaction score
Im not much of a "cheap tire" guy, so no matter what kind of wheel it is or how bad i want them, im going to spend $400-$500 on tires.

I'll talk to the guy selling them and see if he'll come down in price. He said he was gonna put some 225/55 Yokohama touring tires on them this fall and sell them for $600. If they werent fat touring tires, id wait til then but id rather get them w/o and put my own on there.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
**** if i had the cash i'd hop on it. I dont like to negotiate unless the price is completely unreasonable. I usually don't have cash though.

Back