Dkain's custom 2000 Accord SE

Dollabill2k7

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post and I've been inpired by the rest of you 6th gen owners for a while so I figured I put up my car up on the forum.

I got this car from my step mom in 2009. When I recieved it, the car was in shambles. cigarette butts filled the car along with all kinds of other stinky trash. After month of clean up, my car was finally spotless but totally factory.

In the past year and a half, I have done lot of work to the way my car looks and to some extent, the way it performs. Below is the list of upgrades I have done to my car since 2009.

UPDATE!!! 5/2/2011

I just finished paint my center console area and did the auto shifter swap w/ boot

Knob.jpg

Knob2.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

Wheels:
Refinished stock SE wheels, then painted black

IMG_4731.jpg

Engine:
CAI
Painted Valve Cover

IMG_4748.jpg

Interior:
Painted portion of Int. black
Carbon Fiber wrapped trim
Blue gauge cluster LED
Blue LED foot lining front and rear
Touch screen switch controls LEDs
BEM reverse glow gauges

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

Sound System:
Sony Xplod HU
pioneer 6.5 front speakers
kenwood 6 by 9 rear speakers
visonek speaker amp
rockford mono sub amp
Kicker L7 solo baric Subwoofer

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
upload them to photobucket...once they are uploaded you should see a thing next or near to the pic that says "img code" click on that then right click and paste the code to your post.

eggs

Reaction score
welcome to the site what part of jersey are you from

Dollabill2k7

Reaction score
I'm from south jersey in a town called cinnaminson. No one ever knows where it is but its very close to cherry hill and moorsetown if you know them.

Dollabill2k7

Reaction score
haha tell me about it. It is high on my list of things to do seeing as how my car sits like an SUV. I have alot of work planned over the summer like body kit, paint, suspension, possibly even turbo if I can make the money and find someone to install...or maybe a crazy detailed DIY lol.

Back