Dkain's custom 2000 Accord SE

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
what size is that sub? looks like you took a 12" box and filled in the original cutout then put an 8-10" in there :lawl:

welcome

J30MAN

Reaction score
Hows the L7 sound in that massive box? How are the mids and highs? I used to have a 12" L7 in the Kicker box that it came with and the lows were insane but there were no mids or highs. So i sold it and now have a 12" Kenwood KFC-W3012 in a sealed box...not crazy loud but it hits mostly every note which is what i wanted.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Another gold 6thgen!!! woooo!!!

Anyways it looks real clean so far great start. Get some coils and drop it NOW!

kn0x47

Reaction score
welcome to 6ga. i used to have the bottom portion of my panels painted black too. duplicolor?

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
welcome, what year se rims are those, look like a 5th gen, cld be wrong

and drop that bad boy first, and i suggest a lip kit instead of body kit, but to each there own

BBMF00accord

Reaction score
i know exactly where cinnaminson is lol a good friend of mine is from moorestown..also attended a pretty big band festival back in high school where we played right after cinnaminson haha

also picked up my friends audi at cherry hill audi not too long ago

welcome to the forums man

Dollabill2k7

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their warm welcome! and yes I did fit the 8'' L7 in a box meant to hold a 12''round sub LOL. I'm gunna get around to building a new box to accomidate it but for the time being it sounds really good hooked up to my rockford amp. It is true however the mids and highs are almost unhearable.

I also plan on dropping her very soon. Hopefully I can find a detailed DIY and from what I hear its not too hard to drop.

Also yes the panels are duplicolor self etiching primer and their shiney black vinyl and cloth spray. I still need to do the center console on some weekend when I et around to it.

I plan on doing alot upgrades to the car and I'm excited to have a cool group of people to share my progress each step of the way! Thanks All!!!!

binbinn

Reaction score
whoa mannn you coulda left the center caps on your rims silver! but dang always gotta be rockin' knockin' system :thumbup:

Dollabill2k7

Reaction score
yea I'm gunna eventually get a new set of rims but for now I'm content with the all blacks for now. I'm also planning on adding another L7 in a box actually designed fot it haha!!!:rock:

Back