NGK wires

honda_dude

Reaction score
NGK spark plug wires only comes in the ugly blue. Has anyone ever spray painted them black?? i dont really like the blue color.

jccg5

Reaction score
i like the blue with NGK white color font on it...what wrong with it

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
if it doesnt go with your color scheme... that's whats wrong with it. lol.

white beauty

Reaction score
iv never really heard of any one spray painting there wires, but i assume it wouldn't work because of how hot it gets in the engine bay. maybe if u used some high temp engine enamel or something, if that would even stay on the wires, maybe then it would work

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
iv never really heard of any one spray painting there wires, but i assume it wouldn't work because of how hot it gets in the engine bay. maybe if u used some high temp engine enamel or something, if that would even stay on the wires, maybe then it would work

X2

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score
since the wires are flexible, i can't imagine the paint not cracking or falling off, i'd say good luck. the best thing to do that i can think of, is to find some kind of heat-shrink wrap that you could put over the wires.

or you could always use black electrical tape :icon_gay: lol

slow f23

Reaction score
^owned.

and yeah, the color is sorta whack for my green car and such..

it'd look ok on a blue, black, or maybe white car.

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score
or a gold coupe :hide:

my engine covers and sri vaccuum hoses are blue already, so i'm on the fence of getting these...

or to change my engine bay's color scheme... in which case I'd be looking for black wires. so i'm not sure yet.

theNHkid

Reaction score
I've got the dark emerald paint on my coupe and I just rock a blue color scheme under the hood, doesn't look the greatest...but everything under the hood matches...which is all that really matters imo

Back