Engine Theory, Build, Etc Discussion.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i got a turbo f23 an i really really need help i bin tryin to get this **** to take boost na fa months i have every thing said needed : rc440cc injectors 255 fuel pump chip p28 but it wont work SOME ONE HELP

English?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i got a turbo f23 an i really really need help i bin tryin to get this **** to take boost na fa months i have every thing said needed : rc440cc injectors 255 fuel pump chip p28 but it wont work SOME ONE HELP

i have a 2002 honda accord turbo charge it wont take boost ...boost gauge wont go over 0 wat am i doing wrong

Something other than telling me what parts you used would be helpful.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Can't find a definite answer...

Would I need H23 head studs or can I use studs for an F23?

(using F23 block, H23 head)

Last edited:

Osiris646

Reaction score
I can see this thread being 200 pages long and it will also attract more people from other forums. Im surprised no F20bvs. H22 questions yet!

Mike aka Kid2000ex- Member since December 2006 OG's 4 LIFE

2000 Honda Accord-Reliable Daily
1991 Toyota MR-2-Weekend Warrior *SOLD*
1986 Nissan 300zx T-Top Turbo *YEAH BABY DRIFT TIME*

h22? :) I have a 98 accord and am planning to put a JDM h22 type s (98+) into it. From what i understand the only problem is the tranny side mount. does anyone have any exp. in this matter? Please help.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
lol yes it does it blows off and everything but no boost if u try to go over 0 it will fuel cut
Dude, you need to make sure you have no oil leak, no exhaust problems, and no boost leak. Then take it to get tuned. You're not even supposed to be trying to get into boost before a tune, oh young grasshopper.. So basically your problem is that you're trying to detonate and blow your engine and you are unsuccessful. It's probably cutting the fuel for your own good.. I'd quit while you're ahead and save money for a tune!

Also, did you modify the IACV when you converted to OBD1?

I can see this thread being 200 pages long and it will also attract more people from other forums. Im surprised no F20bvs. H22 questions yet!

Mike aka Kid2000ex- Member since December 2006 OG's 4 LIFE

2000 Honda Accord-Reliable Daily
1991 Toyota MR-2-Weekend Warrior *SOLD*
1986 Nissan 300zx T-Top Turbo *YEAH BABY DRIFT TIME*

h22? :) I have a 98 accord and am planning to put a JDM h22 type s (98+) into it. From what i understand the only problem is the tranny side mount. does anyone have any exp. in this matter? Please help.

Mike is that you???

Last edited:
Back