5faaa4b5.jpg

e242de74.jpg

60ed6b39.jpg

80337eb1.jpg

6402733f.jpg

486c79bc.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
the question is is anything on their compatible with usdm 6th gen accords!! thats the question.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ive read that practically nothing is compatible, unless you want to bust out the sawzall and welder hardcore. ive also heard that the dimensions fo the car are different, but i could very well be wrong on that. can anyone substantiate this? the rims are compatible cause theyre 4x114.3, but ive never seen mf8's in this bolt pattern. i talked to the owner of the mugen distributor here in the states, and he said almost everything was different, simply because the US car is built only for north america, and the rest of the world gets a different vehicle. can someone bust out some specs on the chassis differences? i also know for a fact that the headlights would take a ton of work to fit (aka cutting the fender then filling it etc), and the front bumper wont fit without the same mods. the tail lights arent even close to fitting our cars. the wing might fit, and i think the exhaust is way off. someone should find the dimensions of each car and then we can continue this discussion further:rolleyes:

theaccordian

Reaction score
so basically the only thing we share is the "accord" bage? or maybe that isnt even the same, its totally different car :(

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think some more research is in order first. im still holding out hope that some things can cross over. i just dont have any time to search at the moment, but in the next few days i might.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
can you actually read that? hahahaha, that strut tower bar looks like it might fit, im not sure tho, and honestly, im prolly wrong, haha.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anything dealing with the chassis should be relatively the same, hell we swap the motors into our cars. Also, the front end swaps over with relative ease, just assume the same tasks need to be taken as when civic owners do RSX or 99-00 SI front end conversions.

Back