Nyadi Flier Pic Contest!

okasu

Reaction score
I am currently redesigning the college brochure for NYADI (New York Automotive & Diesel Institute.)... at the moment I am also doing a flier for them.... I thought I would have a little fun with this one. So I am calling all car owners out on this one. I will choose one or maybe two cars to appear on this college advertisement for NYADI. This is strictly a free opportunity to appear on this flier.

This is a chance to have your car appear on NYADI's flier... which is totally official... I highly suggest taking the pictures at the HIGHEST RESOLUTION that your camera can handle.

Type of pics accepted...

Angle pics with closed or opened hoods.... this contest will also be on 6thgenaccord n honduh... Only one car will be chosen... maybe even two.. depending on models and such.... Remember... ONLY HIGH RESOLUTION images will be taken into consideration.

As for the winner... lol all you get is a copy(ies) of this flier and bragging rights. This being a public advertising... Im doing you guys a solid. Submit all photos to [email protected] and best luck to you all. Thanks for the help and thanks again if you actually participate... All cars don't even have to look all flashy... remember I said engine bays would be good too.

Remember
*HIGH RESOLUTION
*Angle shots w/ closed or open hoods.
*Email to [email protected]

-Deadline is October 14th 2005.
-Location... doesnt matter but DAYLIGHT is highly suggested.
-Winner recieves copies of fliers and bragging rights.

The winner will be notified via email and I will update this thread to notify the winner and post the flier. This may not go into production for another month because im still designing the college brochure. Images need to be sent in ASAP.

Thanks to all for reading, and good luck to all.

Last edited:
Back