*MOAR PIX* 7/29/14 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* MAY 15/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

Frank's commenting like he's never seen it before! :lawl:

Judy, well done.

Car looks great.

Hope you don't get flack for posting the pics on here first........:lawl:

I think your Accord is one of the few that has come a long way in a very short time.

Still think it could be a touch lower. All in due time, I guess!

monkeyv6

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* MAY 15/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

Frank's commenting like he's never seen it before! :lawl:

Judy, well done.

Car looks great.

Hope you don't get flack for posting the pics on here first........:lawl:

I think your Accord is one of the few that has come a long way in a very short time.

Still think it could be a touch lower. All in due time, I guess!

I've never seen those 2 pics till when i just posted ;)

Don't worry derek, the car will gradually go down, gotta deal with rubbing issues first

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Looks awesome! Black on black with the retro looks great, refined and sleek. Good job!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* JUNE 3/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

yaaaay! thank you everyone for feedback! more pix to come! and more mods to come! well, one left, brake calipers hehe

and derek! you have no idea how bad i want to lower it more!! ='( i need to go a tire size down and more camber for sure, in due time it shall happen, just don't know when lol

all.i.see

Reaction score

Really nice! love it!!

monkeyv6

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* JUNE 3/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

and derek! you have no idea how bad i want to lower it more!! ='( i need to go a tire size down and more camber for sure, in due time it shall happen, just don't know when lol

lets save that for next summer :) so you dun run out of things to do toooo fast

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score

Looks nice JuiCyy. Those front fogs are bangin'. It's the first that I've seen a rear fog on any of our cars. Do you have a close up of the rear bumper?

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

Looks nice JuiCyy. Those front fogs are bangin'. It's the first that I've seen a rear fog on any of our cars. Do you have a close up of the rear bumper?

those are actually the only ones i have at the moment =( but thank you! i will try to take more of the rear fog light.
and really it's the first time?? in toronto, i've seen many on our cars.

Back