Aftermarket h23 intake manifold.....

cg6boi

Reaction score
i know this thread has been made a million times over, dont hate me im at werk and dont have time to search just wanna look later if anyone has responded......what duz it take to make the h23 mani fit and do they make aftermarket ones that will fit as well....i wanna build budget N/A motor lookin for 140 whp no much just want it

thejameshimself

Reaction score
the intake ports of the f23 are much narrower than those of the h manifold - so you'll have to get them widened out. also i think there's a problem with some water/oil/magicjellybean passage.

i'd just swap the whole h23 head. granted you won't have the all-mighty vtec, but you're motor will breathe much better esp on the high end.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
cg6boi you should look into a port and polish and a h23 TB. That what I'm currently thinking about. I was quoted $600 for a mild pnp from a local shop. I too am thinking I'm gonna go NA.

The pnp might give you just about the same gains as the modified h23 IM

F23Coupe

Reaction score
If you have time, go ask JG Engine Dynamics. They sell a custom F23 intake manifold that takes about a month to fab.

cg6boi

Reaction score
ho wmuch does it cost and do i have to give them mine at all? cuz that would be a really big inconvenience since my girl hogs the 2nd car

Back