Powertrix Rear Lower Control Arms + Static Plate Kit

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hopefully they're still around when the graduation $ rolls in

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
You graduate this month, right Matt? I think there will still be sets. We've got 22 left. :)

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Just got these today. So shiny. Not sure when I'll get around to installing them, but I'll be sure to leave my thoughts about them when I do.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Keith got a set too, and had them installed. He mentioned to me that he's happy with how they came out, and how they look. Let me know if you need any help with the installation, and I can give you some tips.

The four bolts on each side should be torqued down to 43 ft/lbs by the way.

juicebox00

Reaction score
You graduate this month, right Matt? I think there will still be sets. We've got 22 left. :)

This week, haha! Too many cool parts keep coming out for me to get my hands on!

I have an issue with buying parts

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I know you'll be impressed with the quality on them Matt. Shoot me a text when you decide to order!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Hmmmm, one question about these... Are they even usable with an air ride suspension or would the adjustments be off and would they loosen from ride height to show height?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
They would work just like any other arm. You still have stock arms in, right? If you're dropping the car or raising the car, the settings will change no matter what, but these just allow you to adjust them for optimal driving settings.

To answer your question more plainly, yes they work with air suspension.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
They would work just like any other arm. You still have stock arms in, right? If you're dropping the car or raising the car, the settings will change no matter what, but these just allow you to adjust them for optimal driving settings.

To answer your question more plainly, yes they work with air suspension.

Thanks! I was wondering if it would loosen after multiple raises and drops. My goal is to have something that I can dial in at a raised level, and slam to the ground and not worry about it losing adjustment once raised back up after multiple times.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
only reason i haavent got them for the tsx yet is because my rear arms are seized. if i have to cut them off and for some reason they dont fit im fuxked

Back