Powertrix Rear Lower Control Arms + Static Plate Kit

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Thanks! I was wondering if it would loosen after multiple raises and drops. My goal is to have something that I can dial in at a raised level, and slam to the ground and not worry about it losing adjustment once raised back up after multiple times.
As long as you are tightening everything properly, it shouldn't come loose. If you notice, on the static plate kit, there are crimp nuts. These prevent the nuts from loosening over time, and if you are tightening the jamnuts properly they shouldn't come undone.
only reason i haavent got them for the tsx yet is because my rear arms are seized. if i have to cut them off and for some reason they dont fit im fuxked
Buy arms first, then cut the old ones off prior to installation. :D

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
That's what I'm scared of. If they don't fit then I have no arms haha

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe try the breaker bar method and just bust those old bolts off? That way you're at least just out of bolts, rather than the arms themselves.

keychain

Reaction score
Just bought a set of these and I've already installed them on the car while completing my 5 lug swap. First impression out of the box is that the quality is on point. $300 is an awesome price for what you get and nothing else compares to these currently on the market by far for 98-02 accords. Installation was easy and everything lines up and bolts in as they are suppose to so you know engineering was done correctly and not half ***. They look great under the car as well and making camber and toe adjustments is a breeze now.

2uiyequ.jpg

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Updated the list. If the latest addition is your name, and you would like to go by your username instead, please message me and I will edit it.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Had ya'll run short of toe? Mine has room lower 2.5" (about) with camber ~ -1.5° (want ~0.5°)

Back