New Member of 6thgenaccord

wickedaccord

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Andy and I just registered with 6thgenaccord. I've searched this forum before when I needed help with different projects I've done with my car. So I have finally decided to join. I'm driving a 2002 Honda Accord EX with the 4 cyl VTEC engine. It's a 5 speed manual.

Things I've done to it so far are an AEM Short Ram Intake, K&N Air Filter, Megan Racing Header, RE 12" Subwoofer, ARC Audio 400.4 Amp, Kenwood stereo, GReddy Shift Knob, and Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs.

I've had the car for about a year and have so many plans for it. Soon I will be getting my exhaust.

Thank you for letting me join your forum.

wickedaccord

Reaction score
Well the blue slab is actually spray paint. The passenger side of my car had "HOE" scratched into it when I bought it and it was very noticeable and I didn't have the money or means to get it painted so I threw some spray paint on it to cover it up. It actually turned out pretty decent. I would like to hopefully soon re-paint the whole car.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^^ I LOL'd.

Welcome dude. Sorry to hear that your car is a hoe.

Post up some pics when you can, so we can see your handywork. lol.

Remember, SEARCH. There's so much info on here, it's ridiculous. (and awesome :rock:)

Back