Hello, a few questions!

Relyk

Reaction score
Hello,
I currently have a 1999 Mustang GT but am going to be trading into a 1999 Honda Accord coupe V6.
I am just wondering, the car seems awesome overall the only thing that I do not like is that it is automatic. How expensive is it to convert it to manual roughly?
Thanks for all the feedback guys i'll keep you posted when I get it!

finch13

Reaction score
Hello,
I currently have a 1999 Mustang GT but am going to be trading into a 1999 Honda Accord coupe V6.
I am just wondering, the car seems awesome overall the only thing that I do not like is that it is automatic. How expensive is it to convert it to manual roughly?
Thanks for all the feedback guys i'll keep you posted when I get it!

It was just done to Changaroos V6 Accord with a lot of new parts for $2600 or so. It can be done cheaper, but it's also a lot of work.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

it would cost about just as much to manual swap it as it is to replace the auto when it goes bad. im not sure on an exact number tho.

but welcome to the site.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If you buy the car and do the 6 speed swap, you could always sell your old tranny as long as its in good condition =). BTW welcome

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hello,

Now THAT...is what I'm talkin about. Good choice my friend, I like you already, ha. Look around on here and on V6performance.net, there's a lot of information on this particular swap.

Welcome to 6GA!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Welcome man, at most you're probably looking 3k, but that's if everything pretty much was new and you had horrible deals..lol

Back