Hello All from Ohio

yoseppi

Reaction score
New Guy here from Norwalk, Ohio and just recently bought a 2002 EXL Coupe 5 sp manual in grey metallic. Bone stock with 74,000 miles currently.

Well ALMOST bone stock, as I added the homelink from a V6 to my 4cyl. Did Honda assume people with 4 cylinders would never park in a garage???

Looking to blackhouse the lights, tint the windows & tails, drop it 2" and am shopping for rims.

Really want to do a 5 lug conversion, but finding the V6 parts are proving next to impossible for me.

Hope to be able to contribute, and learn some new things as well.

Being an avid car buff for years for some reason I always liked the looks of the Accord Coupe, but severly hated that the V6 was only available with the slushbox, and could never find a clean Accord that wasn't trashed with 150,xxx miles on it.

When i finally came across this clean 02 EX manual, I remembered how much I loved the gen 6 body in coupe form, and bought it.

I have several older collector cars, 3 Deloreans, 1 VW Cabriolet, 2 65 Mustangs, 2 Harleys, 1 Goldwing, 1 Oldsmobile, and a work beater car that randomly changes.

I'm proficient enough with wrenching on cars, and here's hoping to learn the ins & outs of the 6th gen Accord Coupe. Really love the way I just seem to fit into this car.

Should be descent enough of an intro.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the best looking Accord coupe to date, and welcome to 6GA.

I'm in Cincinnati.

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man, can't wait to see what you do to your car

Back