FS: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 6/27* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

mrnude

Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 5/19* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

Wouldn't happen to have a spare clock or front emblem ?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 5/19* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

Unfortunately I'm afraid not my friend.. If it's not listed I don't have it, unless it's like some internal/external engine specific parts/hardware. I keep a current inventory.

Edit: Are you looking for just the chrome emblem, or the mounting square it goes on as well? I think I may have just the chrome emblem, but not the mounting square.

mrnude

Reaction score

Just the chrome emblem for a 98 coupe don't know if makes a difference
BTW do you have a pic of a seat with the cover on ?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Ok I'll try to find the chrome Emblem if I have one, and take a pic of the seat cover on a seat for you tomorrow or sometime soon. Very busy lately.

cmgreensr

Reaction score

Recdived my package today! Very fast shipping and very well packed. Items are in very good condition and I won't hesitate to buy again.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback!

Battery box and tie-down sold.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 5/24* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

Bump. Still haven't had time to pull on the seat covers, will do so if you're still interested ^.

Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 6/20* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

do you have the stock airbox and the big hose for 4cyl?? 98-02

Juicy555

Reaction score
Re: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 6/20* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

Interested in the "Accord" emblem.

Back