"After" Photoshoot Version 1.0 (56k... no)

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Got my car back from the bodyshop on Saturday night. They fixed all my dents and gave me a fresh coat of NHBP. The car really needed it, and looks great. I waxed it today and decided to snap a few pictures. My OEM Replica lip kit is off the car for now, I wanted to let the paint set longer before I installed it to decrease the chances of it cracking when I flex the pieces. I'll do a proper photoshoot after I reinstall it this weekend.

Here's my "Before" photos. And without further ado, here are some "Afters".

IMG_5656 by dharding413, on Flickr

IMG_5717_8_9 by dharding413, on Flickr

IMG_5711_2_3 by dharding413, on Flickr

IMG_5704 by dharding413, on Flickr

IMG_5699_7_1 by dharding413, on Flickr

I'll update this thread after I have more pictures this weekend. Thanks for looking, C&C welcome as always.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Damn. That's fresh looking, how much did it end up costing you?

Also, aren't you supposed to wait a couple of weeks before a wax?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Cleansleeper (sorry, I can never remember your name), it cost me $1500. The guy at the shop told me I could wax it after a few days, and gave me some of the stuff they sell there to use. I'd heard the few weeks thing too, but I'm just going with his judgement.

And I may lower it a tad more in the near future :hide:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Words. None.

I would drive to VA for a $1500 paint job like that, lol.

Thanks Chris. The paint itself looks flawless. I did find a few little things as I was waxing the car that I was a little disappointed in (one or two scuffs on chrome trim, a little bit of primer overspray in a few places), but for $1500, I can't really complain. I'm still thrilled with how the car looks.

Where in VA did you get it done!? I'm in MD and my car needs a repaint like crazy.

The shop is in Powhatan, like 10 mins from my parents house. It would probably be about a 4-5 hour drive (just guessing) from near Fredrick, MD.

Back