Socal Sightings!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ There you are, thanks for the confirmation tho.

Well, you have an alibi, so you're off from the list of a possible suspect. :ehcapt: But yeah, I think it was someone else like the guy on TL wheels you say so. Thought it might have been cool to make this sighting thing happen, especially when traveling far away as a visitor. Feels weird to get a chance to spot ppl on the road that you can only interact remotely in SNS.

Well, thanks for your cooperation, sir. I must let you go. ..., Oh, before I go, is your "H" on your trunk debadged btw? ← (Trying to sound like an investigator who's still targeting the mark lol.)

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Haha no problem, I have all my badges still but my license plate says cgsquad so that'll be a dead give away it's me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Yes sir, that's right. I've been keep thinking about the custom plates, but yet to pull the trigger, for the past 8 years or so lol.. Been indecisive af haha

Well, this pretty much explains that it wasn't you.. :sad:

But hey, I'll try to spot you when I ever come by again another time in socal, so please don't sell your coupe! (Jk lol. Gl to you, but Ima miss your beautiful coupe, if you sell it tho)

Back