FS: CanAm Parts Trafficking

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

Reaction score
i am willing to bring stuff in my car but dont have a lot of room bc i am prob going to have 3 pep in my car and my system

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If anyone needs any piece of 1998 Honda Accord LX brought up.. you know the contact. I mean any piece. LMK in advance, PM me.

Beige cloth interior, Heather Mist Metallic exterior. 5MT non-ULEV.

riCewu

Reaction score
If anyone needs any piece of 1998 Honda Accord LX brought up.. you know the contact. I mean any piece. LMK in advance, PM me.

Beige cloth interior, Heather Mist Metallic exterior. 5MT non-ULEV.

Wait is this CanAm where we all meet at the IHOP down in Seattle? Then a cruise around BC? And like all that? If so, you able to find a set up V6 engine covers? and/or black center console cover thing for like AC/radio ect.? (for 2000 accord coupe v6?)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wait is this CanAm where we all meet at the IHOP down in Seattle? Then a cruise around BC? And like all that? If so, you able to find a set up V6 engine covers? and/or black center console cover thing for like AC/radio ect.? (for 2000 accord coupe v6?)

There is only ONE CanAm! :coffee:

matty2013

Reaction score
I meant real girls, to fit them in a TL trunk they might need some assembly once they get here :p
Although if they are brought up in an accord they can stay in one piece :p

Raul

Reaction score
Looks like I wont need the front lip nor the lights at this point. Anyway, thanks Justin for offering to bring these in Canada :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back