my accord and my friends cobalt SS

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Bought a rack yesterday.......yes I have a bike. I'll also be throwing my snowboard on it this weekend for the last trip of the year, as long as my brother's universal snowboard attachment fits.

This has been a place I've always seen coming home late at night and thought it would be a good place for a night shoot....its surprising how many people come into a commuter lot in the middle of know where at 2 in the morning. Anyway on to the pics. C&C please, cause I know there's something that could be better so let me know what that is photo guys.

4442923006_a566df1da6_b.jpg

4442919540_c5b6803c91_b.jpg

4442916922_c27e70cfc7_b.jpg

4442136683_40fa6293ea_b.jpg

4442910258_b0a81faf5d_b.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
my buddy has an 05 SS with the 2.0 supercharger, so if we would get together for a shoot, it would look very similar... :lawl:

well since this is in the photo section...i'm really not a fan of parking lot pics due to the weird lighting and poles growing out of the cars. the white balance could use some tweaking so its less yellow...

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
great pics man car is looking great
mean muggin to the max!
haha you know it, at least my friend wasn't striking a gay *** pose like he normally does. :lawl:
the cobalt looks huge next to your car. nice shots
ya I know i keep telling him he needs to lower it.

my buddy has an 05 SS with the 2.0 supercharger, so if we would get together for a shoot, it would look very similar... :lawl:

well since this is in the photo section...i'm really not a fan of parking lot pics due to the weird lighting and poles growing out of the cars. the white balance could use some tweaking so its less yellow...
I'm not a big fan of them either and the lighting was one thing I had alot of trouble with. I adjusted the white balance and took a coupe different shots from each "scene" but couldn't really find a setting to get rid of the yellow color. any suggestions?
Man I really like your LED lights.
I do too soo much more then the ccfl's I had in them before, although the driver's side needs to be sealed better.
nice car dude
thank you!
Nice accord man !!! I dont like Cobalts
haha I only like it cause its supercharged other then that I would never wanna own one.

hello sexy!
:wub:

Back