First attempt at night C&C please

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Just got myself a 270EX flash and a tripod and did some night shots for the first time. Toyed a little with the pictures in LR3. Please C&C.
Thanks.

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

Last edited:

Garcia61904

Reaction score
dude that looks sick. oh and what year is that bumper and from what body and are those oem fog's they look black housed?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Last shot is in the garage. Now the problem is, using the stock lens or 50mm would give reflections and using a telephoto wasn't enough light. How do i tackle this situation?

kn0x47

Reaction score
can you use that flash wirelessly? you need to not point the flash directly at the car or maybe make/buy a shadow box? plus photoshop would help remove some of the reflections from the car. raymond might know

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
nice, those turned out pretty good Shahid.

really shows off the blue well, but what happened to your driver side hood latch?

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
Quite stunning to say the least! I never noticed your mirrors before. Those are so tight. Mind sharing the low down?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
can you use that flash wirelessly? you need to not point the flash directly at the car or maybe make/buy a shadow box? plus photoshop would help remove some of the reflections from the car. raymond might know
I wish. I have a 270EX so it can't be used wirelessly. Whats a shadow box? photoshop i don't have and i don't intend on using it either since i lack patience lol

nice, those turned out pretty good Shahid.

really shows off the blue well, but what happened to your driver side hood latch?
Thanks dude. It got stuck and trying to get it off, it just broke lol

Quite stunning to say the least! I never noticed your mirrors before. Those are so tight. Mind sharing the low down?
Thanks. I can't think of the name of the company but they used to be all over ebay.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Thats sicccc! i was like hold up this car looks like ihaz oh **** it is haha.

Back