First attempt at night C&C please

nyknick1015

Reaction score
2nd pic is a tad blurry but i like it none the less.... i wouldnt point the flash directly at the car because you are getting a lot of reflection because i can see you taking the picture... in

try to take it at an angle so there isnt as much reflection... invest in a soft box so it doesnt get as much reflection... also invest in a speedlite separate flash unit so that you can light the rear and not just the front...

great start shahid

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Shahid,

Really like that last pic.

They turned out great though for night shots.

Paint really does look flawless.
Thanks man hopefully i'll get better at this.

:beer:

circular polarizers help with reflections I believe.
Yeah i gotta get those ASAP!

i like how the blue show up like that... its sexyy...
they came out good.
Thank you

first pic is my fave bout sicknesss :omgbd:
:wub:

2nd pic is a tad blurry but i like it none the less.... i wouldnt point the flash directly at the car because you are getting a lot of reflection because i can see you taking the picture... in

try to take it at an angle so there isnt as much reflection... invest in a soft box so it doesnt get as much reflection... also invest in a speedlite separate flash unit so that you can light the rear and not just the front...

great start shahid
Its a tad blurry cuz i touched the tripod by accident just a little but enough to make it blurry. I pointed right at the car since there was next to no light there and wanted to see how it would come out. I am going to get trigger for the speedlite sometime soon and thanks for the input :wub:

gracias pal :)

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Thanks man there will be others..coming to the gyro meet?

Back