NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
There have been a few issues with people adding amounts up correctly. Some of you forgot to give yourself the discount lol and will be receiving a small refund, while others still owe $1-4. I'll be sending emails to those owing money and crediting those who overpaid shortly, so please respond if necessary to any PM.

I am a newbie to the forum and what a great way to be one, buying shirts of my car! Please let me know if I did anything incorrect or if you have any questions about my info or payment, thanks.:squintwave:

Everything was complete and correct :)

I loves it...:omghi2u:

Just placed my order!....:leeann:

Glad to hear! People have already placed orders for 42 shirts so far which is awesome

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Hey Jackie i just placed an order. Everything good? Can't wait to receive the shirt!

My name is actually Cody :D Jackie is my mom haha, I opened the account in her name wayyy back and have kept it because of the feedback I've built up with it.

Got your order, issued a small refund back to you. You forgot to give yourself the $1 discount for ordering early :)

BosnianJDM

Reaction score
My name is actually Cody :D Jackie is my mom haha, I opened the account in her name wayyy back and have kept it because of the feedback I've built up with it.

Got your order, issued a small refund back to you. You forgot to give yourself the $1 discount for ordering early :)

Heh my bad Cody :D i was going to give you a little tip lol :p

Eddies98

Reaction score
You know, I think I better get 2XL just in case the XL is too small. Do you want me to just send another payment to the same Paypal address for the extra amount?

Eddies98

Reaction score
I sent the additional payment. Please let me know when you get it and if everything is ok. It is for the change in sizing to 2XL for both shirts I ordered, thanx.

Back