6GA T-Shirt giveaway + more

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
You guys have had to put up with a lot lately with server issues, and never knowing if the site is actually going to be up. Thankfully it seems most people hung in there and were patient with us as the new server took longer to get built than expected.

So as a way of saying "thanks" I'd like to give out the few t-shirts I have remaining from the last batch. Unfortunately I can't guarantee there will be one in each size, but I would like your guys' help in coming up with a fun way to hand these out.

And I figured this could also be a cool segway into another idea. Over the years there's been talk on and off about doing something other than shirts. All sorts of ideas have been brought up, but to be honest I was always nervous to try something different because of how badly I'd been stuck holding the bag on shirts before. The last round of shirts went pretty well though, so if there's enough interest maybe hoodies could be fun.

Fine Print:

In order to receive a free 6thGenAccord.com (hereafter refered to as 6GA) T-Shirt, you must be a "Supporting Member" of the forum and you must have at least Eight Thousand Posts (8,000). If you do not meet one or both of these criteria, you are not eligible to receive a free 6GA T-Shirt. If you do meet these criteria, please send Three Dollars and Fifty Cents ($3.50) via PayPal to: [email protected] for shipping and handling. Please allow five (5) to six (6) weeks for delivery.

Disclaimer: 6GA will not be held responsible for misuse of 6GA T-Shirts. The term "Misuse" includes, but is not limited to: death by hanging, death by suffocation, death by choking, death by drowning, death by decapitation, the contraction of syphilis or the seven year itch.

Very Truly Yours,

Justin Miller, Also Known As JMillerUA6
6GA Unofficial and Unqualified (Albeit, probably the MOST qualified) Legal Team Member

LAWLZ

Last edited by a moderator:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
size Large please! :peace:

Sounds like fun though. That picture game we had before with the "your accord doing this" was pretty legit.

hoodies are dope too. can never have enough hoodies, especially when winter is around the corner
:147703263745b138a51

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I like the t-shirt idea but hoodies could be sick to depending on the design.
Shirts are better because they can be worn year round :D

Idk about a giveaway though man!

Back