Polyurethane Bushings

Ty92x

Reaction score
Are there any company's that make polyurethane bushings for our cars?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Does Energy Suspension?

I used the full kit + trailing arm on a 91 Civic, in that case I went with black, which has graphite, not red. I also added a grease zerk to every bushing.

Ty92x

Reaction score
Does Energy Suspension?

I used the full kit + trailing arm on a 91 Civic, in that case I went with black, which has graphite, not red. I also added a grease zerk to every bushing.
So the 91 civic kit would fit our cars without modification or anything

xci.ed6

Reaction score
hell no! I had the kit for an ED, on an ED.

IDK who makes a kit for our cars, but ES might.

Ty92x

Reaction score
Oh hahaha I gotcha you used it on a 91 civic I was a little confused there for a second wondering how you got a kit from a 91 civic to fit our cars... But yeah I've been looking for a company that makes one for a while but can't find anyone who makes them for our cars and I do like energy suspension stuff but they do not make anything for our cars which is a bummer

Ty92x

Reaction score
They do make universal stuff I know that but there is no specific kit for our car

Ty92x

Reaction score
Is that it?? Wow there need to be more company's that make aftermarket parts for our cars it's really sad... I know it's a family car but hey the 94-97 Accord is still a family car and they make way more parts for them than for our cars

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The 6GA doesn't have great aftermarket support, and good quality parts can be hard to find. Part of the reason the 5GA has better support is due to the fact that it was sold in Japan, and the 6GA was not.

Back