3rd brake light led

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of a led third brake light? Or where I can get my hands on one?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Best just to use one from another Honda/Acura and integrate it into your car. Or outfit your current fixture with LED's.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
RR sourced one from a TL, mine was a custom one.

I don't think I have a pic of it lit up, but other than being LED, it wasn't anything extraordinary.

If you/someone you know isn't electrically handy, sourcing one, as suggested, is your best bet, and you can probably find one with the same colour cover is your stock one.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
you should put a long LED strip across the top of the rear windshield like the Tesla...
UQF1jyV.jpg

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I was one of the few that bought one of Roger's LED 3rd Brake Lights using our OEM housings. They were designed to match his custom tails if you're familiar with his work.

Here are the sample pics in a tan housing (mine is in the dark charcoal housing) from his Groupbuy on V6P back in the day:

6aafcab7.jpg

ea183743.jpg

drax89

Reaction score
Or just buy the OEM Honda clear led one for 06-up Civic Hybrid....Bolts and plugs right in

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Or just buy the OEM Honda clear led one for 06-up Civic Hybrid....Bolts and plugs right in
Does it?? I was either wanting to make a 04 -up tl one work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mikey

Reaction score
I've considered venturing into this as I'd like to remove my spoiler and I don't want the OEM 3rd light. I'm thinking about the light from an older Oldsmobile Aurora...

866-03562332em-Contact-Masterfile-for-Trademark-Release-Availability---Oldsmobile-Aur.jpg

Back