Seat swap...?

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but does anyone know what honda/acura seats will swap in to my 00 coupe? I'm thinking about picking up some s2000 seats for dirt cheap on craigslist, but I'm not sure if they'll fit.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
^^ what he said. you may need to buy different brackets to make them fit/and/or sliders. But like andy said they will fit with a little customization.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
its possible...but IMO s2000 seats really only look good in 2 seater cars...they aren't designed to be able to really see the back side of them...and it looks kinda weird without the waterfall center console as a background...

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
its possible...but IMO s2000 seats really only look good in 2 seater cars...they aren't designed to be able to really see the back side of them...and it looks kinda weird without the waterfall center console as a background...

I see what you're saying, but $75 bucks for both isn't worth picking them up..? They're in great shape...

750chop

Reaction score
I think theyd look good in the car, may need to re-drill a hole here or there, i dont see why not, i fit cobra racing seats into an astro van!

Back