juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

Raul

Reaction score
i stalled on flat surface cuz i wasnt paying attention haha....i was too paranoid on uphill which made me not to stall. But yea, there are always ways to become better at shifting and i am still learning every day:run:

i wantz 6 speeddddd

Bax

Reaction score
allright now pumpkin, lets not start comparing times please...i'd be willing to bet you stalled it after 30min 01sec on an uphill somewhere. Point was everyone had to learn in and no-one came out of the womb shifting gears and clutchin in/out.

For only one day of driving she's got it down pretty damn flipping goood

Ahhh the good ole rookie hill start choke. memories of a month ago. :lawl:

But on topic.... :drool: so much... :drool: :drool:

edit: okay , I guess I'll be the first one to say it... only half of that video was spent watching the car. :hide:

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
I'm just surprised I had to be the first to say it. :lawl:
I mean shit, yoga pants? come on. that's not even fair.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congrats!! You will fall in love with your car all over again, if you haven't already. :)

I went to Rich and Ling for my swap, spent 6 intense days with them. Imo, you can't get a cleaner swap done by anyone other than Rich, he is amazing and does every little detail to the absolute best of his ability. When I went to him last year, he was at his old shop, which is tiny compared to the new one they moved to. Watching your car being driven up and down that drive is very nostalgic for me, my car spent some time out there. :lawl:

You'll get the hang of the MT, when people say it's like riding a bike, they're right. And hey, I drove home from Chicago not having driven one for years and I made it home haha.

Anyway enjoy! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
I'm just surprised I had to be the first to say it. :lawl:
I mean shit, yoga pants? come on. that's not even fair.

Weren't you just looking for the # for Tommy;s sister(v6indodarknight). Stop trying to double dip everywhere :jae: :jae:. You kill me though but good for you for being honest lolz

Bax

Reaction score
wink1.jpg

Back