juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Yayyyyy, finally this went live =P...and as i told you, you're perfectly fine at driving manual; after all no-one learned it in 1 day. Guaranteed you'll have it down perfecttttt by end of next week latest...if not i'll wash/clay/polish/wax her for you free of charge(thats a $200 value)
lol, yup went live! woot woot! i'll quote u on that 200 dollar value detailing job lol

That's why you went to Chicago? Zzzomg, I'm so jealous. hahah
lol yup! kept it a secret until it was complete

Yeah, richie and ling are cool as hell. I was gonna say that looks familiar but it appears he got a new, bigger, shop.

Congrats on the swap.
yup, he moved to a bigger shop, right beside the old one
and thanks!! it's exciting!

OMG !!!! Thats sick I wish their were more Accord girls like you in Ca lol :wub:

Dont worry you will learn stick in no Time =)
thanks!!! =) i kinda got the hang of it lol, i wish there were other girls too so i can share my hobby with but :sad:

i learned it in 30 mins.......well after watching some youtube videos:jae:

How much was the total cost for the swap?
Wow congrats on the swap! It looks like you were really enjoying it in the vid :thumbsup:
Do you mind if I ask the estimate amount of how much did you spend on the swap?
sphanx! i wasn't driving in the video lol, learned standard when i got back to toronto lol, it costed wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much =\ but well worth it...little over s....e..v..eeeenn..................................... lol due to old parts being seized and crap but it's a brand new car now =\ minus the body

Ahhh the good ole rookie hill start choke. memories of a month ago. :lawl:

But on topic.... :drool: so much... :drool: :drool:

edit: okay , I guess I'll be the first one to say it... only half of that video was spent watching the car. :hide:
lol i HATE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!! =(
I'm just surprised I had to be the first to say it. :lawl:
I mean shit, yoga pants? come on. that's not even fair.
LOL!! it's all good, honesty is the best policy

Congrats!! You will fall in love with your car all over again, if you haven't already. :)

I went to Rich and Ling for my swap, spent 6 intense days with them. Imo, you can't get a cleaner swap done by anyone other than Rich, he is amazing and does every little detail to the absolute best of his ability. When I went to him last year, he was at his old shop, which is tiny compared to the new one they moved to. Watching your car being driven up and down that drive is very nostalgic for me, my car spent some time out there. :lawl:

You'll get the hang of the MT, when people say it's like riding a bike, they're right. And hey, I drove home from Chicago not having driven one for years and I made it home haha.

Anyway enjoy! :thumbsup:
Haha, thanks Chris! They told me alot about your swap also as he was doing mine. Alot of late nights...alot...lol Yup, he moved to the shop beside him which is much bigger. I loved and hated it, loved it cause it's finally swapped and I don't have to worry about transmissions anymore, hate it cause I couldn't drive stick to my full potential...lol BUT I'm starting to get the hang of it and driving on my own now...WOOT WOOT! I still hate hills....I curse whoever made them...-_-

wow thats awesome. sounds so mean
sounds better in person!!! =)

i can haz? :hide:
haz? lol

001Stunna

Reaction score
$7,000? ffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk that :lawl:

Dom, considering a lot of her old stuff had to be replaced due to wear/tear(as far as even the exhaust y pipe since some-one is still too low in the rear)...its not bad actually. She literally actually has a brand new car with the old body lol

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Congrats on your new car young lady lolz ... hmmm wondering if your the reason why he hasn't answered on v6p. Do you have a way to get incontact with him? I'm also working on my j32 6spd and i'm only missing his harness at this point.

Bax

Reaction score
you'll be good at it in no time though. :thumbup:
I'm not perfect at driving stick by far, but once you get the basics down, and just use your handbrake on hills until you're used to them without it, you'll be great at it before you know it. that's the advice I was given and it worked.
manual transmission noobs ftw :lawl:

Last edited:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lolz I'm guilty of using the hand brake at hills lmao still haven't completely learned how to drive stick so i'll be learning with my 6thgen as well

Back