Official SLAMMED club

Sonnick

Reaction score
Yea it's a pain in the *** to adjust coilovers, but it's all good. Join away! I'll be #001. I'd have to say I'm between Stage 1 and 2 because I'm dropping the back a little lower, and I cannot fit a soda can under the front bumper. We can go by the v6p.net rules (copied and pasted from v6p).

Qualifications: There are up to 4 stages of slammed. To determine what stage you are...put a coke can/soup can or credit card under your jack point to determine which is the lowest object your car's jack point wont go over.

Stage 1: ~finger gap or less (pass with a coke can 12 fl oz)
Stage 2: tire tucking all around (pass with a campbells soup 10 3/4 oz)
Stage 3: ~-1/-2 finger gap depending on rim size (pass with a credit card length-wise)
Stage 4: undriveable, so low the frame is practically touching the ground...

CHID0

Reaction score
i think i'm rollin stage 1 slammed right now but i definitely wanna go lower.

I got omni's off v6p about a year and a half ago and they were 650 shipped from them too. had em set the same heigth since i got em and i think i want lower. When i put my 19s on i'll sit on rim and get stretched tires so they won't rub. right now my 18s willl rub on hard corners....

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I have about 1 finger gap in the front and 1.5 finger gap in the rear. I cant even get my floor jack under the jack points, I have to use the factory jack. If I want to work on the front, I need to jack the rear up a little with the factory jack so I can get my small floor jack under the jack points.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Yea it's a pain in the *** to adjust coilovers, but it's all good. Join away! I'll be #001. I'd have to say I'm between Stage 1 and 2 because I'm dropping the back a little lower, and I cannot fit a soda can under the front bumper. We can go by the v6p.net rules (copied and pasted from v6p).

Qualifications: There are up to 4 stages of slammed. To determine what stage you are...put a coke can/soup can or credit card under your jack point to determine which is the lowest object your car's jack point wont go over.

Stage 1: ~finger gap or less (pass with a coke can 12 fl oz)
Stage 2: tire tucking all around (pass with a campbells soup 10 3/4 oz)
Stage 3: ~-1/-2 finger gap depending on rim size (pass with a credit card length-wise)
Stage 4: undriveable, so low the frame is practically touching the ground...
What do you mean pass by coke can?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^put a coke can under your jack point and if there is still a gap then you do not qualify..and if there is not a gap then you pass for stage one...then just repeat the process for different stages

CHID0

Reaction score
members should post pics for proof and just for fun....

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
can i be #2...if not what number are we on?...im stage 2...i have my pics on v6p somewhere but will post them soon when i am not at work

NokBlue

Reaction score
What do you mean pass by coke can?

like this.
1507118-06-07_2120.jpg

i'm only stage 1.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like HT's rules...

1. If you ain't tucking tire, GTFO!
2. If you're on any kind of air ride/hydraulic suspension, GTFO!
3. If you're gonna post a picture of your car parked on your front lawn, GTFO!
4. If you're gonna post a picture of your car from an ant's eye view, GTFO!
5. If you're gonna post a picture of your car in a dip or driveway to make your car look lower, GTFO!
6. If you're gonna start your post with "My car isn't slammed, but..", GTFO!
7. If you're gonna start your post with "This is low as my suspension goes.." and you know damn well your car doesn't belong in here compared to others, GTFO!
8. If you're gonna mention in your post that your roads are ****ed up so you had to raise up your car, yet you still post a picture if it raised up rather than slammed, GTFO!
9. If you're gonna post a picture of your car photoshopped to be slammed just so you can post in this thread, GTFO!
10. If your car is slammed from the front and not even tucking in the rear, GTFO!
11. If you're gonna sit here and whine about why the cars in here are so low and what's the point of them being slammed, STFU and GTFO!

Also, lip kits don't count as adding to how low you are, thats just an optical illusion.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you guys come up with our own set of rules I'll put a sticky section for it in the eye candy forum as "6thgen's Slammed Club" or something.

Back