Varnell's '02 Coupe EX 5spd 56k

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm uploading these off my phone so they're probably sideways. I'll check them with my laptop tomorrow. Things have done pretty smoothly. Five lug conversion, about 3/4" lower than the sedan, just custom cut the front WW Typ W lip and put it on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
welcome to the sedan WW front lip club! :thumbsup:
looking really good, love the black with those gunmetal wheels. I'd say "get that hood and roof fixed!" but i know that may be a while so i suggest you pick up some of those 20-30 black vinyl sheets off ebay to hold you off until the time comes, would match well enough lol

Varnell

Reaction score
Finally got the grill and retros installed. I still haven't gotten around to fitting the WW Typ W side skirts and rear lip. I might make time for it over fall break.

photo_1_8.jpg

photo_3_2.jpg

photo_2_7.jpg

photo_4_3.jpg

photo_5_1.jpg

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Rear WW lip is on courtesy of 1NONLYACCORD. It's still sagging since I haven't had time to properly mount it, but it still looks pretty good considering it's already painted Nighthawk black pearl.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The car has a lot of good stuff going on, just needs the details taken care of to really show it all off. When you can paint the hood, roof, and WW front lip/sideskirts it will look really amazing.

Back