Sensen shocks with Megan Coilover sleeves?

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Basically I wanted some feedback on whether or not yall would think this setup would work. Sensen shocks with Megan Racing Coilover sleeves?
I drive a 1999 Honda Accord Coupe no suspension work. Only thing that might be needed to know would be I have Akata 15mm studded spacers on my rear.

Thanks

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
They are well known in Japan. They are cheaper than most shocks so thats why I was looking at them. Trying to see if they would make a proper setup with megan coilover sleeves because again those are priced fairly. Thanks!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Don't cheap out on suspension.

Check the Suspension Review thread.

Do it right the first time. Save up and get something proven and quality.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Don't cheap out on suspension.

Check the Suspension Review thread.

Do it right the first time. Save up and get something proven and quality.

I've looked into those shocks some more and they are said to be nothing but good. They are not super high performance shocks but they are 7 on 1-10 scale 10 being the highest. I've talked with a friend that has completley tuned his 250SX and he said they would work fine without a problem. If I do end up getting them I will let yall know the results!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
for the love of god im about to make a thread for newbs on things to avoid, and i think it should be the first thing they see after receiving a confirmation email with their password.

ejreams

Reaction score
Lol seriously...
Cheap struts and sleeves? Have fun with that one...

People need to consider that the 6thgen weights over 3,000 lbs.
Yea I know people who are running crap set ups just fine on DA's but that's cause they weigh half.
I've never done it but I'm going to go ahead and assume that you will be severely disappointed with your choices when the struts blow on you down the line because you've over compressed them with cheap sleeves.

Have fun doing it twice, the people on this forum are very knowledgable on a lot of topics, suspension being one of those things. However it's up to you take it or leave it.

Ps. This is coming from a satisfied F2 Type2 owner.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Lol seriously...
Cheap struts and sleeves? Have fun with that one...

People need to consider that the 6thgen weights over 3,000 lbs.
Yea I know people who are running crap set ups just fine on DA's but that's cause they weigh half.
I've never done it but I'm going to go ahead and assume that you will be severely disappointed with your choices when the struts blow on you down the line because you've over compressed them with cheap sleeves.

Have fun doing it twice, the people on this forum are very knowledgable on a lot of topics, suspension being one of those things. However it's up to you take it or leave it.

Ps. This is coming from a satisfied F2 Type2 owner.

What shocks would you recommend? (keep in mind the price)

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
What are you looking to spend?
How low do you want to go?

I want to go low, not slammed, but flush. Im looking at KYB GR-2 shocks now. I heard those are good when low, and stiff. I know alot about cars but little on suspension. Very knowledgeable on every other aspect but this lol

Back