Sensen shocks with Megan Coilover sleeves?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I want it to be pretty low, not slammed but flush with my tires. Koni Yellows are pricey though, im basically wanting to drop my car because I need new front shocks, so I thought I might as well drop it.

Wait until their annual spring sale, they sell them for 15-20% off. Yellows are worth it though, they are height and stiffness adjustable. You get what you pay for.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Ok guys, heres what I decided. No Sensen shocks, im most likely going to get some KYB-AGX with Megan Racing Coilover sleeves. Thoughts on that setup? Feel free to criticize or send positive feedback! Y'all have been a fantastic!

ejreams

Reaction score
It probably wont be too bad for a while, it's just not likely they will hold up the way you would like or expect them to. (In comparison to a stock set up or a higher quality aftermarket set up).

You're also not going to be able to adjust how stiff you want it, just be aware that its probably going to be more rough than you are used to.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
It probably wont be too bad for a while, it's just not likely they will hold up the way you would like or expect them to. (In comparison to a stock set up or a higher quality aftermarket set up).

You're also not going to be able to adjust how stiff you want it, just be aware that its probably going to be more rough than you are used to.

I have no problem with it being rough at all, thats the thing. Sooo, KYB-GT2? Thats what im thinking

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Alright guys... Seems like the KYB-GR2 shocks with Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves won't work properly for long... Now I'm leaning toward Form & Function F2 Type ! Coilovers ($550). More than what I planned on spending. I'll keep yall updated if/when I buy them and install.
Still if yall have feedback for the KYB-GR2 shocks with Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves let me know, Pros and Cons of that setup.
Also if anyone can find FF F2 Type 1 Coilovers for my car cheaper than $550 please let me know! Thanks!

Back