Sensen shocks with Megan Coilover sleeves?

ejreams

Reaction score
If you are serious about a drop, for cheap type 1 s are a good route.
You don't have to worry about its life affected by drop, ride quality, putting them together, how far you can or can't compress the spring an they're easy to get in and out.

Plus they hold some value when it's time to sell them, more so than Thosesleeves and some possibly blown struts.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
If you are serious about a drop, for cheap type 1 s are a good route.
You don't have to worry about its life affected by drop, ride quality, putting them together, how far you can or can't compress the spring an they're easy to get in and out.

Plus they hold some value when it's time to sell them, more so than Thosesleeves and some possibly blown struts.

Agreed. Doing alot of research with yalls help on the forum. I probably would have made a terrible decision without y'all. The FF Type 1 is still not for certain but a high possibility. Do you think I would get a decent amount of money back if I sold them used in 2-3 years? And depending on the drop I might be getting a camber kit. But im hoping I can do without.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Honestly most up here have gone without a camber kit. Just got their toe corrected and went about their way.

Me however. I plan to get a camber kit. For the simple fact of not wanting to run uneven camber. Lol. And most that have sold their type ones up here have sold them for between $350-450 with/without shipping. All depends on the person and if they have their next set up already.

truWarier02

Reaction score
There is no max. Your car will be on the ground before it reaches the max.

As for minimum, I don't know. I've never raised it before.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
You guys after all this discussion, I might not be lowering my car after all. My front shocks are shot and I need to fix that. Original thought was just to slam my car. FF Type 1's are $550 cheapest ive found. Im most likely just going to put some KYB-GR2 shocks in the front soon unless I can find a good coilover set OR shock spring set for around $400. If yall know of anything in that price range let me know. Thanks!

Shadow1

Reaction score
If you just need to replace the struts til you get your full coilover set up go with the Stagg struts you posted in another thread. $150 shipped for all four is a good deal. And from the reviews from others that I've seen there's only been one person who had issues with them and that's because he slammed the car on them.

If your looking for just a replacement for the stock struts the go with those or KYB GR-2S. I would never want to ride around on blown struts dropper or not.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Ended up just replacing the front struts with KYB-GR2 struts. Alot more stiff now. Also replaced my CV Axels because when I was replacing my struts I found out that my struts were blown! Soon to have Eibach Anti Sway Bars Front & Rear. Also may do a simple engine/wire tuck in my bay

Back