Replaced Regulator for drivers window, now around halfway my window moves slowly.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Today I replaced my drivers side window regulator because my last one failed. Now about a quarter of the way down it slows down and moves slower. I salvaged the working motor from the old regulator. The motor works perfect. Regulator is installed correctly and all. Greased up all the moving parts/gears. Any ideas of what might be slowing it down? Not a major issue its just bugging me.

Car: 1999 Honda Accord Coupe LX V6

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Yeah man I'm having a similar issue. It sucks. I believe something is pinching my window because you can see vertical marks on my window where its pinching. I'm seriously stumped.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Yeah man I'm having a similar issue. It sucks. I believe something is pinching my window because you can see vertical marks on my window where its pinching. I'm seriously stumped.

Nothing is pinching I don't think because I have no marks. I'm stumped as well. You might want to try taking the window out and cleaning the points where is might be pinching maybe you have some dirt in it? Completely a guess though.

Back