Camber Kit

619rcr

Reaction score
Thanks, thats all I needed.

Have you had your alignment chked? I have the luxury of being able to use an alignment rack anytime I want, since my work has one. I have a 2" drop which isnt much, but my only camber kit is in the rear. My point is you may not need a front kit. You may wanna chk into it.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Have you had your alignment chked? I have the luxury of being able to use an alignment rack anytime I want, since my work has one. I have a 2" drop which isnt much, but my only camber kit is in the rear. My point is you may not need a front kit. You may wanna chk into it.

Seeing as how much I take apart my car and do stuff I actually bought an annual pass for alignments! Lucky yours is free! Im actually going tomorrow morning because I just got new tires yesterday. I'm at stock height right now but my Type Ones are on the way:D So I will get another alignment after I drop it and see if I need any camber I just wanted a sense of what I might need to get in the near future...camber wise.

I hope I don't need it at all, but id rather just do the rear instead of both. I guess ill just have to wait and see! Thanks

truWarier02

Reaction score
Um, if you're slammed it'd be tough to run a front camber kit anyway as you'll probably run into clearance issues. As for a rear camber kit, it's really a matter of preference.

My rear is at -3.8 right now and I plan on getting a rear kit once I lower it more. Ultimately, I'd like to have it at -3 all around. Not a fan of massive camber.

Last edited:

619rcr

Reaction score
Um, if you're slammed it'd be tough to run a front camber kit anyway as you'll probably run into clearance issues. As for a rear camber kit, it's really a matter of preference.

My rear is at -3.8 right now and I plan on getting a rear kit once I lower it more. Ultimately, I'd like to have it at -3 all around. Not a fan of massive camber.

You want neg 3 degrees? Ok, whatever. I guess you like burning thru tires. If you ever come to AZ, stop by my shop and we'll be happy to sell you lots of tires.

truWarier02

Reaction score
You want neg 3 degrees? Ok, whatever. I guess you like burning thru tires. If you ever come to AZ, stop by my shop and we'll be happy to sell you lots of tires.

Your input, where would I be without it. And I see you're desparate for customers :lawl:

JDM_Rook

Reaction score

I thought a front camber kit was just adjustable ball joints. What are the clearance issues you are speaking of?

truWarier02

Reaction score
I thought a front camber kit was just adjustable ball joints. What are the clearance issues you are speaking of?

The lower you go, the closer the UCA ball joint is to the strut tower. Now if you add an adjustable ball joint, which is like several inches taller than the stock ball joint, you'll lose even more suspension travel.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
I put on my Type Ones today and my wicked tuning rear camber arms also. I'm getting an alignment first thing tomorrow. I want to go slightly negative but not a lot, how does -1 sound?

Back