FS: 00-02 Honda Accord ECM ECU 37820-PAA-L77

Geewiz

Reaction score
I previously converted my 02 Accord SE to a manual and am selling the two ECUs for 00-02 automatic 4-cyl F23A4 ULEV-VTEC Accords. I have two due to thinking there was an issue with one so I purchased another, but discovered it was due to a wiring modification error, and not the ECU.

Each ECU last was running my Accord when the automatic was still installed.

Asking $90 OBO.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Honda1.jpg
    Honda1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 465
  • Honda2.jpg
    Honda2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 452

johnliu

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I have a 2002 Honda Accord Sedan that needs to have ECM replaced. The model number is same as yours. Do you still have the ECM available? Could you please let me know how to reach you? I need it asap.
Thank you!

Geewiz

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I have a 2002 Honda Accord Sedan that needs to have ECM replaced. The model number is same as yours. Do you still have the ECM available? Could you please let me know how to reach you? I need it asap.
Thank you!

PM'd

james'99

Reaction score
Just want to make the point that he will probably need the key associated with the immobilizer to that ECM till he can get his keys reprogrammed, no?

Geewiz

Reaction score
Just want to make the point that he will probably need the key associated with the immobilizer to that ECM till he can get his keys reprogrammed, no?

Yes he will. I had an automatic ECM in after I did my manual swap, drove it slow to a locksmith by me with a reprogrammer, swapped in the manual transission ECM in their driveway, and had them reprogram it.

His may not work at all in which case he will need towed to a locksmith or Honda mech with the reprogrammer that plugs into the OBD.

johnliu

Reaction score
haha, eventually I got chance (sorry I was super busy past month) to bring the ECM ECU to friend's place (he works at honda dealership service dept), and now my 2002 honda runs great!
thank you, G, for promptly sent me the part (wrapped so well in a Fedex shipment, thumbs up!!)!

johnliu

Reaction score
Yes he will. I had an automatic ECM in after I did my manual swap, drove it slow to a locksmith by me with a reprogrammer, swapped in the manual transission ECM in their driveway, and had them reprogram it.

His may not work at all in which case he will need towed to a locksmith or Honda mech with the reprogrammer that plugs into the OBD.

Got all works! Thank you Geewiz!....would cost me a fortune (thousand bucks ) if I buy directly from dealership).

Dazzler

Reaction score
I don't suppose you still have the other ECM? I have an 02 SE Auto 4 Cylinder and REALLY need a new computer.
I'm aware the chances are slim but hey I won't know until I ask!

Cheers.

Back