FS: 6th gen accord parts, wheels, speakers, headlights etc.

champaned_out

Reaction score
I just need to get rid of some of the stuff in my garage.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. LOCATED AROUND 92880 CORONA, CA
Asking $150 for the RH C2 Evo Replicas.
18x7.5 et 42 / Universal 4 lug pattern
Theres curb rashes on all 4 wheels and the center caps are missing
Theres also 1 slight crack on one of the wheels so it will need repairing
The other 3 wheels hold air just fine

PRICE DROPPED TO $75 PICKED UP NEED THESE GONE

BNIB Denso O2 Sensor (Downpipe) for sale $15 picked up local, $20 shipped

$20 Picked Up, $45 Shipped TYC Drivers side Headlight condition is 8/10 very little haze, bought it used online but never mounted. These are better quality than the stock looking ebay brand headlights. The reflector housing is closer to stock oem stanley's than the off brand ones

2nryzih.jpg

imxVscJ.jpg

JL Audio 12w3v3-4ohm $230 Local Pickup Only
PRICED DROPPED TO $175 NEED THIS GONE!
Box was custom made to fit the exact recommended specs from a reputable member on CarAudio forums. If i remember correctly it should be 1.125cu ft
3/4" MDF wrapped in carpet to match the trunk. This is the older version of the 12w3v3. RMS is 300 but can easily take 400 RMS watts as long as the power is delivered cleanly. Sub was never beaten on, i only had 325 rms watts powering it until I replaced this setup with something else. Probably less than 150 hours of use, its been sitting in my room for about 5 years collecting dust. Not really looking to ship this because its really heavy and i dont have a box to safely ship it.

9JpxVys.jpg

Sm0D2nW.jpg

Some videos of the sub

Last edited:

DBO867

Reaction score
i want the exhaust. im 2 cities over in moreno valley

DBO867

Reaction score
we can arrange a pick up, keep in mind the resonator needs to be replaced or fixed and you'll need new gaskets

for the price, i cant complain. only question i have is, how loud is it? and did it have the drone sound while driving?

champaned_out

Reaction score
It can get pretty loud without the silencer and there is freeway drone. With the silencer attached the drone is still there but it's greatly reduced... you can have a conversation in the cabin and cruise for long periods without having a headache

DBO867

Reaction score
Thats fine with me. Im free wednesday, i can pick it up then if youre fine with that?

Rival13

Reaction score
I can purchase your JL Audio sub if it's still up for sale and in decent condition. I live in Riverside, close to UCR.

Is the price at all negotiable?

champaned_out

Reaction score
I can purchase your JL Audio sub if it's still up for sale and in decent condition. I live in Riverside, close to UCR.

Is the price at all negotiable?

yeah sub and box is still up for sale hit me a pm or txt me @ 909 969 1710 for a quicker response

Back