FS: Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: Coilovers and Control Arms

Great coilovers. I've had Eibach Lowering Springs, Tein Coilovers, and Function and Form Type II. BC Racing Coils are what I currently have on my Accord and are by far my favorite.

pinoy2o9

Reaction score

I'm interested in the truhart. Would u consider $120+shipping? Let me know
Thanks
Brian
209-324-2835

White6GAV6

Reaction score

PM sent.

Replacement parts are available directly from BC Racing to make these brand new again and still be cheaper than buy a new set. The parts look worse than it really is, everything is still strong and gave me no issues. But here is the price break down.

-Lower Mounts are $50 each. So $200 and you have perfectly good mounts.
-New locking rings for front at $7.95 each. $15.90 and those are taken care of.
-And if you also want to replace the front shock cartridge it is $95.00 a piece. $190.00 and your front coils are practically brand new.

The new shocks definitely aren't really needed, in my opinion. The ground area on them looks worse than it really is and the coils are still able to utilize the whole range of adjustment, apart from maybe 1-3mm on the slammed side.

For just the mounts the total comes to $215.90, making the coils 90%+ new. For everything the total is just under $406, add that to the asking price of $800 obo, puts you at $1200 OBO plus shipping. Which is just about $200 cheaper than brand new for practically brand new fronts and like new rear coils.

If you are interest in replacing everything but aren't comfortable with rebuilding them, I'm willing to order the parts and rebuild them before shipping them to you, this is only necessary if you want to change the shock cartridge out, otherwise you just unscrew the mounts and screw the new ones on. This will have added time as the shock cartridges take 2-3 weeks to come in. It would also require you to send me the money for the replacements up front just so I know you're serious.

Just figured I would give you guys some options available to make these "more appealing" to the people who are discouraged from the current state.

Last edited:

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score

What sizd are the front swifts 5in?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Yes they are 5in front and I believe 7in rear. I will double check the rear for clarification.

Thanks for reminding me about that.

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Bump.

Price drops on both items. Coils are now $750 and control arms are $140. Both prices are OBO and EXCLUDE shipping fees.

Also update first post with information about replacement parts.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Re: BC Coilovers with SWIFT springs

Control arms sold. Coilovers are left. Let's make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back