accident..

lwlba

Reaction score
dam.. that sucks! lol. at least u didn't have ur new wheels on.. could've been worse i guess...

likeawp

Reaction score
Such bad luck man.......it happens once in a while.......I understand that feeling when I ran over a nail on the freeway haha

Hope your car's recovery will be smooth :)

socal members are getting their 6thgens swatted by supernatural forces :skurred:........including me

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
thanks guys for all the support yeah i'm greatful that nobody got hurt but it sucks seeing your own car messed up well just gotta come back better

MikeyMike

Reaction score
only thing that matters is you and everyone else is ok. cars are fixable and replaceable

the 1/4 and the rear door have to be OEM, no aftermarker comp makes panels like that.. The door your INS might try to write off as a repair, if they dont they will either write a door skin or use a used door from a junkyard which is ehhh. its good, but its always better to use a skin or new door.

your big issue is the Inner 1/4 panel.. that looks mangled in those pics.. thats going to be the most $$$ on that car because its a LOT of labor and frame time, along with puttin that 1/4 on

bumper they will most deff only pay for A/M along with tail lamp if thats broken

Rim (if damaged) will be reconditioned (used)

Suspension (if any) will be OEM

i know in NY only INS pays for what they want. only customers with allstate are allowed to deny the use of A/M and reconditioned parts(used).... which ****s us over because our shop policy is to NOT use A/M parts because they never line up correctly

so most of the time insurance will pay $150 for a A/M bumper when the OEM is $330 and we have to swallow the difference. we usually make it up somewhere else in the estimate tho

Good luck

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
Damn man, sucks to hear that this happened. old people drivers FTL.

Bond4387

Reaction score
I believe old people need to retake their driving test each year after hitting 65. So many on the road out there just driving terribly.

Sorry for your car. Like mikey said, cars are repairable and replaceable. Glad you're not hurt.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
That's going to be a salvage(total) brotha. I can tell by where the damage and how sever it is. Also Oregon,washington and Cali insurance companies LOVE to salvage cars so they can get the money at the auction, since it's so popular on the west coast to rebuild cars, they know they might be able to make money of it after they cut you a check.

They will have to weld another part of the car on if they want to fix it. I say, let the insurance company salvage it out, ask them for more money then buy the car back and get it fixed for somewhere cheap. Put some money in your pocket for more mods. Thats what I did when I had a rear end collision.

Back