I need brakes

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
there are better out there than oem pads. theyre not that great.

I'll have to disagree. All OEM brake pads are made using a positive molding process where the compound is put into a mold, the brake shim is applied to the back of the mold and then the entire compound is heated up to melt the brake compound.

Hardly any aftermarket pad companies use this process because it's more expensive, rather the compound is heated and pressed in a machine and then a shim is glued to pad after the molding process

I don't see how people distrust OEM quality so much.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
I just replaced my brake week last week but I would ask about the other pads available at the store to buy. I know i overheat my rotors all the time these 4 disc rotors are weak especially compared to the acura tl stopping power. Hey raymond if you are interested look into buying some acura rotors and calipers I read that they are actually a inch bigger in diameter but I don't know if that will work with those 16s

nyknick1015

Reaction score
ray, i would trust TAS, they say their products Meets or exceeds OEM quality and I must say it does... it is same quality as brembo or most brands

Raymond

Reaction score
Are you serious? That scares me now... did you try to exchange them from the company?

Back