WHY meee ohh WHY!!!!

dthomas2000

Reaction score
I let the pictures do all the talking.....its hurts to type
picture.php

picture.php

...I don't want to post anymore....it hurts...

ActNow

Reaction score
Damnit to hell. Sorry to see your accord like that but as long as your breathing. I think their may be a 6thGen Curse going around.
:skurred::skurred::skurred::skurred:

edit: Oh I see emotional pain.....hey man slam a couple of shots and sleep it off, No driving.
Everything will get worked out.

Last edited:

mista jc

Reaction score
Sorry about the accident, hope you're not injured or at fault.

If you're serious about the accord, fix it up. Looks like a bumper, hood, driver side fender and a radiator support + labor and paint

dthomas2000

Reaction score
yeah.....i am fine....it just hurts to post up any picturess....(emotionally)......naw its going to be alll My fault according to state law.....dum A** is front of my took a F***king illegal U-turn......but u know i hit him in the back.....soo there goes my car......sorry abt the language....

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
yeah.....i am fine....it just hurts to post up any picturess....(emotionally)......naw its going to be alll My fault according to state law.....dum A** is front of my took a F***king illegal U-turn......but u know i hit him in the back.....soo there goes my car......sorry abt the language....

There is another guy on here who totaled his car completely and it was his fault. His car is not reparable

New hood, rad core, maybe new rad,bumper, check ur hoses and lines etc...I cant see the other side. It looks like a new fender and windsheild as well. Ur car isnt as bad as others on here man. Get it fixed

There has been too many accidents. Either this forum is growing or something else is happening

It doesn't take much for insurance companies to total cars now a days. For a couple reasons;

They know that your car will sell at an auction because there is a HUGE wave of people buying wrecked cars, fixing them and selling them as salvaged vehicles.

The other reason is, that insurance companies lose a lot of money fixing your car. Right now it's way better for them to give u some chump change and get half or more of the money they gave you, by selling your car at the auction.

In Oregon, if the air bags go off the car is automatically salvaged. Even if the damage is close to nothing and the car is new. It's getting ridiculous, insurance companies will try very hard to total your vehicle, if its more than 7 or 8 years old.

Last edited:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
That sucks man, but least you're okay. Car looks fixable though. There definitely must be a curse or something going on.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ouch dude. guess as long as ur alrite. looks liek u can fix it up. GL with everything

Back